Full price: €8.00 + 1.50 presale
Reduced*: €6.00 +1.50 presale
Under 14: free
Adults € 6.00 + 1.65 presale
Schools € 2.50 + 0.60 presale
CRYPT + AMBROSIANA
Full: € 20.00 + 1.50 presale
Reduced*: €15.00 +1.50
Under 14: €5.00 + €1.50
Adults €15.00 + 1.65 presale
Schools € 6.50 + 0.60 presale
Kindergarten groups (children up to 5 years): free
* CATEGORIES ENTITLED TO REDUCTION:
over 65, young people 15-18 and university students with card, MILANOCARD holders, Pogliaghi Museum or Colosso San Carlo di Arona ticket holders within a year of issue, Gallerie d’Italia ticket holders, Intesa Sanpaolo employees, Touring Club members, FAI members, holders of the Duomo Pass or Duomo Fast-track, holders of the Piedmont Valle d’Aosta Museum Subscription, holders of the Società del Quartetto Card, COOP members, Cattolica action members, Amici di Brera members, holders of Artsupp card
(Belonging to the respective categories must be proven by a suitable and valid document/card.)
• Visitors with disabilities and companion
• Qualified guides
• Teachers accompanying school groups (one for every ten pupils).
• Journalists who need to visit the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana to review it are admitted for free. They need to submit the accreditation request to the press office with at least 24 hours advance, specifying the name of the publication and the day scheduled for the visit (mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). Otherwise, journalists are granted a reduced ticket upon presentation of their journalist card, valid for the current year.
• ICOM Members
• ABBONAMENTO MUSEI LOMBARDIA holders (by going to the ticket office to register your card and get free admission)
• Special permits are also issued, for professional reasons, subject to authorization by the management for: superintendents, public officials and for scholars-researchers.
For further information: email@example.com.