RESERVATIONS FOR JUNE ARE CLOSED
In the hope that the sanitary conditions allow a reopening of the Reading Room also in next July, scholars are advised that, after next 29 June , the Ambrosiana Library intends to reopen to the public with specific precautions, to guarantee of the health of both scholars and staff:
1. The reading room will be open on certain established days, from 9.00 to 11.45 and from 13.15 to 16.45.
2. Access will only be possible by reservation. In order to guarantee the necessary social distancing required by current legislation, a maximum of 10 scholars will be admitted simultaneously.
3. The reservation, mandatory for all users, can be made by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. It is necessary to receive a positive response to the request by email. A copy of the confirmation email must be brought with you when accessing the Library: this email will also contain the safety rules that visitors must observe for access and permanence in the Library.
4. If the user is already aware of the accession number of the material for which consultation is requested, they must be communicated upon booking, in order to ensure the effective availability of the requested volumes. During this period, also volumes which are normally for free consultation must be previously requested.
5. Booking requests must be submitted by June 24th: confirmations will be sent by email on June 26th, with the unquestionable decision of the Library regarding the opening days.