RESERVATIONS FOR THE MONTH OF JULY ARE CLOSED.
For those who have regularly booked, the Reading Room reopens, with special safety rules, to guarantee everyone’s health.
1. The Reading Room will be open on certain scheduled days, already communicated to those who have booked by email, from 9.00 to 11.45 and from 13.15 to 16.45.
2. Access is only possible with a reservation. In order to guarantee the necessary social distancing required by current legislation, a maximum of 10 scholars will be admitted simultaneously.
3. It is necessary to receive by email a positive response to the booking request. A copy of the confirmation email must be brought with you when accessing the Library: this email will also contain the safety rules that visitors must follow for accessing and staying in the Library.
4. During this period, also volumes which are normally for free consultation must be previously requested.
5. From 27 July to 31 August the Reading Room will be closed as usual for summer holidays.
ANY RE-OPENING IN THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST.